BELOTERO BALANCE® is a non-animal–derived hyaluronic acid–based cohesive gel that is cross-linked twice.
Its clinical behavior is significantly different from the other hyaluronic acid products; it’s stretchy, like a rubber band. BELOTERO BALANCE® is created for the correction of moderate facial wrinkles (rhytides). BELOTERO BALANCE® is part of the HA dermal filler family created to integrate into facial skin tissue.
Hyaluronic acid binds to water, making it an ideal product as it also binds with the skin’s own water. Its unique manufacturing process yields a soft and cohesive gel that, post injection, instantly fills the skin to help smooth moderate-to-severe lines and wrinkles.
Though the product is versatile enough to handle moderate nasolabial folds. Often, BELOTERO BALANCE® is the perfect treatment option for certain delicate areas such as the vertical lip lines (thin lines that appear above and around the lips). The average patient using BELOTERO BALANCE® reports a long-lasting result up to 6 months or more. Dr. Sarmela Sunder will create the perfect treatment plan with the appropriate suggestion for beautiful, long-lasting natural results.
The US FDA approved BELOTERO BALANCE® in 2011 for its effectiveness and safety. In contrast to some other filler products currently available on the market, this particular dermal filler does not come premixed with lidocaine. Its chemical structure is different from other HA-based fillers. It is the world’s first monophasic hyaluronic acid dermal filler based on patented cross-linking technology.
Real Facts about BELOTERO BALANCE®
- Last up to 6 months
- Dissolvable dermal filler
- Average patient reports mild discomfort
- Potential swelling for about 48-hours post injection, we recommend taking Arnica and discontinue blood thinning products few days beforehand
- Great product for superficial lines and wrinkles
- Instant gratification results
- The average cost is $600
- You may not exercise for the first 48 hours
- Avoid sun exposure 3 to 5 days
- Natural results
Myths about BELOTERO BALANCE®
- “BELOTERO BALANCE® is great for volume restoration”. False! This dermal filler is only injected in the dermis (superficially into the skin) and is especially formulated for shallow wrinkles
- “BELOTERO BALANCE® is permanent”. False! In areas that experience a lot of movement due to eating, talking, and smiling, the product may not last as long as other less active areas. Most patients report up to 6 months of great results