Restylane-L® is a crystal clear injectable gel composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance that already exists in the body. Restylane-L® is non-animal based and free from animal protein. Allergy pre-testing is not necessary. Restylane-L® contains 0.3% lidocaine already incorporated into the syringe reducing the mild discomfort associated with the treatment. Restylane-L® is injected into the skin with an ultra-fine needle to plump the skin to smooth away wrinkles and folds such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) or into your lips. Restylane®, Restylane-L®, and Restylane® Silk are the first and only FDA-approved products for lip enhancement.
However, as many of its brother like hyaluronic acid dermal filler, it is commonly safely used for other areas of the face such as under the eye area for hollowness (tear trough) and deep glabellar lines in conjunction with a neuromodulator for best, natural, long-lasting result. Dr. Sarmela Sunder is a master injector and offers this treatment due to its effectiveness, instant gratification and great reputation for being loved by her patients. The average patient will experience great results lasting up to 12 months.
Real Facts about Restylane-L®
- Last up to 12 months
- Lidocaine is incorporated into the syringe for maximum comfort
- May cause some mild swelling and bruising. we recommend taking arnica for a few days prior to your injection
- The treatment only takes less than 15 minutes
- We recommend that you do not exercise the first 24 hours
- Most patients report minor discomfort while in treatment
- Average patient reports mild soreness post injection
- The average cost is $650
- The product can be dissolved
Myths about Restylane-L®
- “Restylane-L® will deflate abruptly when absorbed”. False! Your body will slowly, gradually absorb the product in a very natural occurrence.
- “Restylane-L® must be injected every 3 months”. False! It last up to 12 months. Not every single patient will experience exactly the same rate of absorption. Choose a highly trained injector like Dr. Sarmela Sunder who will give you the most benefit.
- “Restylane-L® is only for women”. False! Dermal fillers are for men, women of all skin types
Make your Restylane-L® treatment an even more rewarding experience by joining ASPIRE Rewards by earning exclusive rewards, bonuses and discounts throughout your facial aesthetic journey.