Double-Bard Facial plastic surgeon Dr. Sarmela Sunder is best known for her facial plastic surgery procedures and treatments including facelifts and necklifts. Having spent over 7 years studying the anatomy of the face and neck and being in practice over 8 years, she has always been on the forefront of the latest surgical techniques and advancements. Recently many patients have been visiting her Beverly Hills, CA practice for jawline, chin, and neck contouring treatments. This surgical combination helps to turn back on the clock on some of the visible signs of aging along the neck, chin and jowl area. It also helps to refine and contour the jawline and tightens the surrounding skin. Jawline, chin and neck contouring can dramatically improve one’s profile. The procedure may involve platysmaplasty, jawline liposuction and InMode’s new Facetite and Necktite treatment.
What is submental liposuction?
For fat that is just under the skin in the chin and jaw area, liposuction is performed along the jawline and chin area. This treatment removes fat and provides patients with a highly defined chin and neck area.
What is Facetite and Necktite?
InMode’s new Facetite + Necktite is a highly effective skin rejuvenation treatment that uses radio-frequency beneath the skin to tighten and firm the skin while stimulating collagen. Dr. Sunder pairs this with liposuction for the best results.
Benefits of this procedure:
- Improve or Eliminate Necklines
- Tighten Skin around Neck and Jawline
- Eliminate Jowling
- Eliminate Double Chin
- Create Contour &
- Definition of Jawline
- Enhance Profile
What is Bodytite?
Bodytite is a minimally invasive device for body contouring delivering fat coagulation results previously only achieved through excisional procedures.
- Controls heating temperature to ensure that treatment results are consistent, avoiding over-treated or under-treated areas
- Directional RF builds a temperature profile providing different treatment modalities for each tissue layer, from the deep fat layer up to the skin’s surface
- Dual temperature technologies provide greater safety and control compared to other technologies
- 100% energy concentration in the treatment zone